Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekend Randoms

My sister and I haven't been home since July, and since we were both off this weekend, we decided to make the trip. Unfortunately, Aaron was scheduled to work both Saturday and Sunday so we had to leave him behind. :(
On my lunch break yesterday I stopped by Panera and was pleasantly surprised to see one of the new seasonal menu items: Roasted Turkey Cranberry Panini. I felt obligated to sample it - Turkey Day is fast approaching!
Thanksgiving Preview in sandwich form
One of the many reasons we head to Tahlequah is for some home cooking! Mom tried three new recipes this weekend, two of which were from Pinterest. Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?
These Hershey Cream Cheese Brownies were decadent. The recipe will soon be in my binder.


After a breakfast of biscuits and gravy (my fave), we spent the day visiting and watching football. All of my preferred teams won (pending LSU v Bama)...almost as satisfying as the smoked ribs, cheesy hash browns, and pecan pie cheesecake made with love by my parents.

Pecan Pie Cheesecake: Thanksgiving preview #2
In other news, I tried a new product I received in my Halloween goody bag. I don't wash my hair everyday, which leads to product buildup. I also tend to have a dry scalp in winter. This treatment smelled great, felt invigorating, and left my scalp squeaky clean and refreshed.

Salon Series by Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment found here

My dad is starting a new marriage series at church tomorrow. I'm excited to hear the word and apply it with my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment