Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week in Review

This past week marked our first for Community Clinic. It's much different from last month in Ardmore in many ways, but we're expecting it to be just as valuable an experience.
Aaron's work week ended Wednesday, as his doc takes Thursdays off and we have didactics here in Tulsa on Fridays. I was so impressed with what he did with his time off - picking up the house, working on the Tahoe, getting new windshield wipers for my Jeep, grocery shopping, and making sure I came home to a delicious dinner. A family friend always jokes that Aaron sets the bar high; I have to concur. :)


We made a trip to Hobby Lobby this week for some Fall decor. While I was successful in that mission, I also made my first holiday purchase of the year. I slightly annoyed my husband by singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" as we made our way to the checkout line. In my defense, isn't football season the most wonderful time of the year to a man?


The candy sleigh has me counting down the days until I can begin decorating! For me, that's the day after Thanksgiving. Aaron refuses to let Christmas take over the Thanksgiving holiday, which is his favorite. Again, I think it has to do with the fact that it involves football...


We were able to catch up with friends we haven't seen since school ended at Mister Jai's birthday party last night at Bouncy Barn. Aaron picked out his present, a wooden truck that's supposed to be simple enough for a toddler to assemble. We had a blast looking at the toys in Target and Barnes and Noble before he made his final decision - kids are so much fun!
Speaking of kiddos, these little ladies know which part of the cupcake is best!



Today was spent rearranging the furniture in our living room and forming a game plan for wall decor. I love profitable weekends - now on to a profitable work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment