My sister Macee is one of the most fun people I know, hands down. She retains a childlike appreciation of life and sees the magic in things and experiences, a perspective lost by many adults. It's SO fun to buy presents for her - the girl could be happy with gifts from the Dollar Tree. For example, she died over the whale above, which is actually a bath faucet cover from Target. It's technically meant for toddlers, but it will be making an appearance in Macee's bathroom!
| Can you guess our favorite Disney princess? |
We have another unique family tradition: every holiday, from Valentine's Day to Christmas and everything in between, Macee and I receive a pair of panties. Mom found this beach ball pair at Victoria's Secret - they were perfect for the theme!
| Macee chose homemade peach cobbler instead of a birthday cake. Yum! |
Happy birthday, Macee Michele! And many more...

What a fun family birthday party! We always got panties in our Easter basket. Must be a girl thing.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love themed tables and fun parties. Just makes everything more special. What great traditions!
ReplyDelete~K