Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 29, 2012

Four Years Later

Today is our fourth wedding anniversary, and Aaron got it off to a great start by bringing me breakfast in bed. Hash browns (my favorite), fresh fruit, and pastries from La Madeleine on Cherry Street - delicious!


This afternoon we did a bit of shopping in Utica Square. For my present, I picked out a gorgeous bracelet from J. Spencer, and later scored a platter in one of my china patterns on clearance for $8 at Dillard's - Happy Anniversary to me!
Aaron received his present yesterday; I just couldn't resist giving it to him early. I found a Living Social deal to The Covenant, a new board game store with a concept totally unique to Tulsa. He chose "A Game of Thrones: The Card Game," and has already begun reading through the rules for our next game night.
After dinner at Ti Amo, we collapsed on our comfy couch and caught up on some recorded TV shows. We sometimes refer to them as our "programs," which I'm afraid reveals the true age of our souls.

I'm still excited to be his wife!
One of the best compliments I received regarding our wedding was that I was the most excited bride to be announced a "Mrs." that a guest had ever seen. I could not contain my joy that day! I had not an inkling of nerves prior to walking down the aisle to meet my groom, because I knew I had made the perfect choice. One that I would make over and over again without hesitation.
Happy anniversary, love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment