Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Aaron and I distributed our Halloween activities throughout this past week.
I baked Halloween Funfetti cupcakes for a pumpkin carving I coordinated at the school on Wednesday. Shaped sprinkles are always fun!

 Aaron took a carving break to play with Miss Aubrey. She was dressed in her Halloween best - and really wanted one of those cupcakes!

Andrew and Janelle brought Miss Hadley and each carved a pumpkin
 
 Jon showing off his finished product

 The Student Advocate's Association is a group of wives and significant others of medical students. They do amazing things for us and the kiddos throughout the year, including an annual Halloween party for the kids. Aaron and I took a study break to see all the little munchkins in their costumes and visit. Miss Hadley, above and below, just couldn't quite get into the jump-jump by herself - but she tried so hard! Isn't she an adorable little bumblebee?

Aaron and I have yet to light our pumpkins. Oops! I'm sure we'll remember tonight, before we relocate to the school.
Macee and I had another twin moment (sometimes I swear we're the same person) and both separately came up with the idea of dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood. I didn't have time to get my full costume together this year, but I'm prepared for next!
Speaking of costumes, Aaron and I went to Halloween Express to attempt to find the necessary components for our costumes. I have come to the conclusion that it's nearly impossible to purchase a packaged costume that does not look like a stripper's stage outfit. Let's keep it classy, ladies.
Happy Halloween, everybody! Hope you have an evening full of treats, not tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment