However, with only four exams left until finals that are evenly spaced, even I have Spring Fever. The weather seems gorgeous and I can conjure up a million daydreams of picnics in the park, flying kites, and the scent of new blooms. These thoughts are especially nice to escape to now that the air conditioning is not working in the library and the fact that I haven't met my vitamin D requirement in, oh, 8 months. Dream I shall. Here are a few items with which I'd like to celebrate the season:
Love these sandals with a slight wedge from Aldo. Bonus: they don't cost $70. I refuse to cough up that much for that little material.
This shade of coral would be perfect on my toes in those sandals!
Simple. Classic. Elegant. I am absolutely head over heels in love with this dress from White House Black Market. WHBM and Ann Taylor Loft will dominate my closet when I become a physician.
Black and brown done well? No easy feat, but Kimchi via Urban Outfitters accomplishes it with this bag. It would pair with absolutely everything.
MAC eyeshadow in Gleam would be perfect for those days that I make minimal use of makeup. Let's face it: it's for those days that I decide to wear makeup period. Dust this pinky gold all over my lids and I'm good to go.
What better way to face the cats and dogs than with this Vera Bradley umbrella? Add some cute rain boots and hello, puddles.
Ah, to have the budget to afford these things. PC or not, it is one of the many reasons I am training to be a doctor. Now back to studying so that I can one day splurge on that dress...





No comments:
Post a Comment