Huge sigh of relief: our first Neuroanatomy exam is over! I was intimidated to begin with, because it's notoriously the most difficult course of medical school (at OSU anyway). Then the snowpocalypse - apparently that is what it has been officially named - upped the ante. Every day I would stress over whether or not we would be having school the next day, and thus whether or not the rescheduled exam would take place. That means I had an entire week to build up anxiety; it turns out I didn't have that much to be anxious over. The exam was fair, and I actually ended up doing a bit better than my goal. There's something about having the first exam of the semester, and the scariest class, out of the way.
After the exam, Aaron and I braved a Walmart trip to stock up in case we have a repeat of last week. And then...I took a 4 hour nap. To some, that may seem daunting; however, I consider napping, and sleeping in general, to be one of my greatest talents. Can I consider it a hobby? I probably would've slept until dinner if Aaron hadn't woken me up for Neuro lab, where we ended up coloring and doing a craft project of sorts. I can't remember the last time I was so excited to see markers - it meant I didn't have to think, which was a saving grace since I'm a zombie after exams anyway. So color I did. It might just make it up on the fridge...after a few additions of some glitter :)

so proud of you!!!! and i would love to have your picture on my fridge:)
ReplyDelete