Saturday, February 5, 2011
On my playlist right now
I. Love. Music. Classical, Christian, Classic Rock, Indie - there's very few styles I don't like, and my playlists reflect my mood for the day, or for the moment (because it can change in the blink of an eye). I often tell Aaron that someday I'm going to put together a soundtrack to my life. Ben Folds for a bit of nostalgia and high school days, Dave Matthews Band and Coldplay for trips back and forth between Fayetteville and Tahlequah in college, and a select number of songs that had me pressing 'repeat' on iTunes until I either fell asleep or had to part from my headphones for a bit. Almost every song on this master list will probably share a few select characteristics: amazing strings or piano (or a guaranteed spot on the list: strings AND piano), lyrics that make me feel as though it was written just for me, and a melody that so consumes me that I completely lose myself in the song. I just found a new addition to the list: "Manifesto" by The City Harmonic. Check it out and enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment