Macee and I kicked off the weekend by trying a recipe I'd seen on Pioneer Woman's blog. Smore's with Peeps! I'm normally not a big Peeps fan, but these ooey-gooey treats were delicious! Messy, but delicious.
Before...
After... Chubby Bunnies!
Warning: There is no neat method of consumption.
This morning, my sweetie surprised me with beautiful flowers. While he took a nap, Macee and I dyed Easter eggs. Glitter eggs have been a staple at our house since they came out. This year we added Neon to the mix.
This one didn't make it :(
Glitter makes everything better. Aren't they beautiful?
We decided to make a dirt cake for dessert tomorrow, even though my mom had already baked a carrot cake and made homemade banana split ice cream. That's my family!
Macee dyed some coconut flakes with green food coloring, fixed some sparkly pipe cleaner to the sides of mini paper cups and placed a candy egg in each "basket." Can't wait for our real Easter baskets in the morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment