Yesterday was Wednesday. OMM lecture and lab takes place on Wednesdays. Therefore, Wednesdays are for shaving my legs. Yes, I shave my legs more than once a week. However, it has been my experience that if I do not shave my legs on hump day, we will be guaranteed to be working on our partner's legs. My paranoia paid off yesterday: lab was over leg treatments. You're welcome Natalie, and thanks for shaving for me too!
Just one of the many, many ways med school dictates my everyday life. I can't wait until I have the money to get waxed. Maybe I'll continue the tradition with "Waxing Wednesdays..."

Yelp, I am pretty sure that I failed on this one. D. Garrison was suppose to be my partner and since I was not sure when the last time I shaved my legs was, Dora and I switched partners. Which makes it even more hilarious since yesterday was legs and feet and Dora hates, I mean hates touching feet!
ReplyDelete