1. Prilosec OTC
If you're not a hypochondriac, you will become one in medical school. I can't begin to imagine the degree to which we will frightfully self-diagnose next year in Pathology. I self-diagnosed myself with peptic ulcers in Histology last semester and from today's GI Physiology lecture. And for all you skeptics, my doctor concurred. The obscene amounts of caffeine I've been consuming and constant stress have been no help. After not sleeping last night due to stomach pain, I began a round of this stuff. Ahhhh, relief (hopefully?).2. 5 Hour Energy
Due to said caffeine overdosing and my resultant goal to limit my consumption, I rely more heavily on this miracle now more than ever. We buy it by the case (I love Sam's Club!), and we're not the only ones. A fellow classmate wrote to the company expressing his undying love for the product and they sent him a free 6-pack. Med students might single-handedly keep them in business. Let's hope the FDA doesn't come out saying it causes liver damage or something in the next few years. That's too many physicians to replace.



Ty loves 5 hour energy, not only for the caffeine, but because it is so small which means less trips to the bathroom. haha. It's all about more study time.
ReplyDelete