Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

(Don't) Let It Snow

We were out of school yet again today because of another round of snow. It would be different if we were in NW Arkansas with plenty of hills for sledding, or in Tahlequah with family to be pulled around behind a truck in a pasture (that's right, it's redneck, but it's one of the most fun things you'll ever experience!). Instead all I do is glance out the window sporadically - wishing it would be miraculously gone, maybe. I am so looking forward to the fifty-degree sunny skies next week promised by the weathermen!
In between Micro lectures I worked on my fantasy career, event planning. I'm hoping to throw my sister a Harry Potter-themed birthday party since the final movie comes out the week of her 23rd - you read right; 23 and Harry Potter. Don't judge if you've never read the books - or if you have. I perused Etsy for inspiration and found some of the cutest ideas for invitations! This was one of my favorites - an invitation delivered via "Owl Post."  Working on projects like these breaks up the monotony of school and gives me something to look forward to. I'm thinking I can get pretty creative with the details on this one...


 









1 comment: