After a late lunch, Aaron, Macee and I went to our favorite antique shop and perused the booths for over an hour. We discovered three beautiful tea cups and saucers for the tea party I'm planning for my mom's birthday this June. I'd love to one day have an eclectic collection of tea cups and other dishware and am slowly building a nice little foundation. In addition to my future shoe closet, I will have a large butler's pantry lined with dinnerware. Sigh.
I thought it was unique that the floral pattern was continued on the inside of the cup.
I LOVE this color palette! This set is especially delicate.
I'd also like to mention that Aaron found a Hobbit record that he had to have. Now we need a record player.
It was so refreshing to see this image after the recent string of storms. I spent several minutes staring up at the sky, taking in the breeze and sunshine and reflecting on how enjoyable the past week has been. Many more to come this summer...

No comments:
Post a Comment