This weekend will be dedicated to Pathology and Pharmacology...I can hardly finish uttering the latter without throwing up a bit in my mouth. However, this unit covers all antibiotics, which are kind of (crucially) important.
Luckily, I have a new set of Sharpie pens in colored inks from my trip to Sam's Club this afternoon after class. All you type-A nerds out there know the excitement I'm feeling right now (the purple is beautiful!). It makes Beta-Lactams so much more tolerable.
I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed.
In the next two weeks, I have three exams, a paper, an online assignment, and a Sterile Technique Lab in addition to my normal lab schedule.
Finals immediately follow: 5 written exams and 2 practical exams in 6 days.
Then comes ACLS training the next day, so I can actually save your life by reviving you if need be.
Next, two weeks of board review from 8-4 with Poppie, and as many hours as humanly possible of cramming impossible amounts of information into my brain for the 2 weeks after that.
On June 4, Aaron and I will take the USMLE Step 1.
On June 11, we will both take COMLEX Step 1.
Then I will sleep for one week straight.
I can't wait for my last finals, EVER, to be over. And then again, at the same time, I don't want them to end, for it signals that boards are imminent.
Is it possible to hook myself up to a continuous IV infusion of Diet Dr. Pepper for the next 2 months?


No comments:
Post a Comment